About this property
THE OPPORTUNITY: MUST SELL
Seller’s circumstances make this sale the greatest townhouse opportunity in Manhattan: below $2.5M for the opulent lifestyle & flexibility offered by this 6-level mint 2-family home & investment? Read no further & call me to meet there. I live a few blocks away…
This brick, plaster & carved limestone chef-d’œuvre was gut-renovated to the highest standards, maintaining its 1910 pedigree while gleaming with the most contemporary finishes. The entire bldg features gloriously high ceil., spacious rooms w individual central AC control, a total of 6 generous BRs + Rec Rm + windwd basmt, 7 luxurious baths w/ mosaic accents, 2 top-of-the-line open kitchens w/ convivial islands/bars.
Both triplexes offer Washer & Dryer & plethora of storage space
A practically unique feature? Both homes abound in outdoor space on each level.
Present rents are:
- Apt 1: $4400 pm
- Apt 2: $4995 pm
Total per year: $112,740
Both leases were contracted during the heights of the COVID crisis and imminent market rents are $5995 for Apt 1 and $5600 for Apt 2 for an annual gross of: $139,140
VIEWS & EXPOSURES:
Cheerful & charming green views onto garden rows & the harmonious treelined st. from every window.
All-day sunshine from N., S. & W. exposures
2 equally attractive Apts w/ Washer/Dryer, en-suite bath in all BRs, massive full-height closets & unbelievable walk-in storage.
1- Apt 1 = The “Owner’s Triplex”= 8Rm/3BR+ Den + Basmt /4Bath/ Garden the windowed basmt & extra den/wine cellar are superbly elegant & offer endless usage.
- Floor 1: 12’ ceiling. The stoop entry leads to a vestibule & private door to the right. The reception rm greets you w its original fireplace, large & luxuriously appointed open island kitchen, a full bath, a grand LR w garden views & access to a den/ lib/wine cellar via an elegant dedicated stairwell, & a vast BR leading to the enchanting & quiet garden.
- Floor 2: is 10’ Ceil, composed of 2 opulent BRs & their 2 ensuite baths, huge walk-in closet & storage galore.
- Basement: Step down below the main level, or use the below-the-stoop entry to the elegant windowed basement , allowing perfect independence for live/work, guest, adult child, media room or creative studio
This unit’s outdoor spaces comprise of:
- Bottom porch
- Garden, accessible from ground and second floors
- Setback terrace off the Master BR.
This triplex feels like an entire house and boasts approx 2700
2 – Apt 2 is a 6Room/ 3BR/ 3Baths with roof-deck.
Left door up the stoop vestibule to your private oasis.
3rd Fl: Convivial open Chef’s Kitchen & serving counter onto the DR & LR. 2nd BR & full bath.
4th Fl: 2 lavish BRs w their brand new en-suite baths
Over 9ft ceil. Approx 1500sf
5th Level: a full set of stairs leads to a vast outdoor salon overlooking the most charming tree-lined st & gardens
To make the dream practical too, transportation, only two blocks away, teletransports you Midtown within 15’!
Bus: M1, M2, M7, M102
Listing Courtesy of Michel Madie