About this property
Welcome to Harlem’s premiere Historic Landmark District—Strivers’ Row.
2 Family- Delivered Vacant – Can easily be converted to a 3 Family or remain as 2 duplexes.
The elegant Georgian inspired unified facades on tree-lined W138 Street was built in 1891 by James Brown Lord.
This wonderful home features large deck, patio, and a coveted 2 car garage!
Other amenities include:
· Washer and Dryer
· 2 Separate Stairways
· Subzero Refrigerator
· Finished Basement
· 6 Burner Viking Stove
· Original doors and moldings and 3 decorative fireplaces.
- Bldg: 17 FT Wide X 50 FT Deep
- Lot: 17 FT Wide X 100 FT Deep
- 2 Story Extensions: 7 FT X 13 FT Garden + Parlor (bathrooms)
- 3 Stories (4 Floors plus Basement)
- Building size: 3,593 sqft
- Year Built: 1899
- Taxes: $5,578
Near B, C , and 2/3 trains M2, M3, and busses. Reach midtown in 15 minutes. Nice restaurants and cafes – Ponty Bistro, The Row, Sexy Taco, The Edge, NBHD, and Reverence.
Co-broke opportunities are welcome.
Schedule an appointment today!
Listing Courtesy of Elaine Perry